Monday, October 15, 2012

It Isn't Easy

I must admit it is not easy being me.....I laugh. I have high expectations of everything, and I do mean everything. Is it my age?  Have I been there, done it all and am an expert of everything? I don't think that is the case at all. But I have come to the conclusion on some very important things that matter to me.......

I do know this....everyone is different, when you involve yourself with people regardless of what age you are with, it is important to value their time, their commitment, their struggles, their feelings, their race, their religion and with all that being said and summing it up.....we must be respectful of everyone. Some people need more of your time, your patience.

I do know that when you order a drink from a drive-up restaurant  there should not be  soda all over it and the employee dismiss' it because you had asked for extra ice and that is what caused it to be so messy.

I do know that when you check out from a store the employee should thank you first and not let you walk out the door without making sure you were appreciated shopping there.

I do know that when someone does something nice for you....you thank them.

I do know you say please and thank you.


I do know there is no excuse for rudeness.

See what I mean......it isn't easy being me......however it is.....Jan's Way.

Don't forget to say your prayers tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment