I don't know how many times I sat down to commit myself to writing a daily blog! I love writing, so how hard can this be. I have pages and pages of thoughts in my mind, so this should be easy. A new year resolution? My resolution this year was not to make resolutions, but to make tons of memories, pay more attention to my health, slow down, write in my blog daily...wait a minute...those are resolutions!! Anyway there you have it. I guess I have resolved to do things in the new year.....
This morning in my slow down process, I have applied hair color to my hair and what better way to let 25 minutes go by, type my blog ...and then as you are typing away you realize you forgot to time those 25 minutes. It turned out just fine...this time. I will really need to be more careful..slow down. See how this all comes together?
I love the New Year and all the excitement it brings. It really is a blank canvas, a new notebook, a blank calendar, a clean slate, the first chapter of a new book! You are given a chance to start all over again. I always get a new address book, make a new bill binder to keep track of my bills and the boys baseball binder. With my two younger sons both traveling on a baseball team I need organization to make sure they get to their practices, schedule hotel rooms, write down their schedule for the spring and summer, board Rodger, etc......
Also for my new year, I love getting back to decorating my house after all the Christmas decorations have been taken down. I finally found my style of decorating..I call it, primitive, shabby chic, country. I am not so sure HGTV is ready for that combination, however, its...... Jano's Way!
Until next time...God Bless, be kind, stay sweet, say your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment