Today was one of those days that you have big plans for, however, your body tells you otherwise. Anytime a weather front comes into play my fibro lets me know. My body shuts down on me and makes me very tired, so needless to say, I slept the whole day away. I hate that because I long for each day when the alarm goes off in the morning. Many times I go to bed at night wishing it was time to get up and get started. Anyway, enough said about this.....
On the flip side for some good news my son made the junior high basketball team. Exciting for us all! We will have one week before it starts getting busy for us until February. My husband coaches girl's high school basketball, so this means, probably a basketball game on our schedule until February at least four nights out of five. Thankful for this.....
Didn't watch the vice-president debate this evening......although I know it is important to stay informed it just didn't appeal to me tonight. I will be so glad when all of this is over. I absolutely hate reading all the negative posts about this election. I just want to tell them if you think you can do better go ahead and run in the president election and become the next President of the United States. I am sure you will make every one happy, you will cut taxes, raise the employment rate, make gas .25 a gallon.....I could go on and on and on with this. I can't even imagine waking up wandering what the day had in store for me......can you imagine? Instead of this constant bashing we need to pray....simple solution. I read a post today on Facebook that said,.......No matter who is president, Jesus is the King. Thanks for posting that Jamie.
Not so much to say this evening....the fingers are not working to well on the keys so I will say goodnight, God Bless ya all...................
No comments:
Post a Comment