Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day today.  For a change we didn't have to be anyway except for baseball practice and that is always a positive thing.  This family loves baseball!  Brodie and I took a walk up by our pond today and just hung out together.  It was really nice just spending some one on one time with him.  He is growing up so quickly. 

I will hold this memory forever.

No meal planning menu today.......no cooking today at my house except for the preparation of the First Communion luncheon for Casey tomorrow.  We had pizza tonight, but wait........I had a coupon for buy one get one free at Dominos!  Always working it...........

Hopefully tomorrow I can give you several days of menu planning.  Don't forget to get your Sunday paper for coupons - great inserts this time.  I almost forgot!  I received the new Hungry Girl Cookbook in the mail today.  Love it!!!!   One more thing - I have lost 8 pounds!!! Only 42 more to go to reach goal.  :-)

Good night, say your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment