Friday, April 1, 2011

All In a Day

I honestly don't think I can pack one more thing to do in this day.  It seems like I have done it all.  I have managed to clean my house from top to the bottom - literally.  I have been grocery shopping - which killed me - I only used one .55 coupon.  I just wasn't doing the Krazy Coupon Princess type shopping, but honestly, it felt like the finger nails going down the chalkboard when I didn't have my coupons at the check-out line. I guess this will happen from time to time, but I don't want it happen very often.  Did I also mentioned that I cooked a big meal for dinner, got that mess cleaned up and did several loads of clothes, cleaned two of the three bathrooms too.  Not very interesting reading, it just helps to write it all out on paper.  Hopefully it will not be a sleepless night for me. 

I did manage to catch the 10:00 news and every time I watch the news, I have to remind myself why I watch it because of all the bad news.  It makes me sad, really sad to hear about other people's misfortune.   I wish I could just make it all better - but I know I can't to that - so unrealistic to even think that.  Just writing out loud.

Most of the time I try to stay pretty optimistic about things...but when I get down I get really down.....I just want to search for that one place that I can go to.......and it always leads me to spend time with Jesus.  My little Casey has his First Communion this Sunday and I am so very proud of him.  He has such a sweetness to him. I am more than blessed with my boys and grandson. I feel so honored that God chose me to be their mother.  I always think of Mary and how she must of felt when God chose her to be the mother of Jesus.  Can you imagine the love Jesus had for her and the love she had for Jesus.  I just get so dearly touched when I speak of her.  She made a home in her heart for the Son of God.  And that is simply what we are asked to do.......we must allow God's word to open our hearts.  Didn't I tell you I search for that one place to go when I need to have my spirits lifted????  Feeling better...... 

Thank you Jesus for my time with you.  May God's Peace be with you.  Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment