Friday, January 18, 2013

Always a Topic on Facebook

If you are a daily Facebook user, well then you know, each day there is usually a topic of concern for many. During the presidential election one could not log on without finding nasty messages, degrading pictures, debates and anything else one would want to throw out on their post about this heated topic. Now all eyes and ears on the gun control issue and as usual a mountain is being made out of a mole hill. I quote here, "I don't own a gun, but man I am an expert on the topic because I am reading all about it on Facebook, so if it is printed there it is true." Are you reading into the lines on this one as well? Everyone is an expert...at everything because they can debate it.  I don't feel the need to share with anyone whether my household owns a gun or not. That is each families right to either do or don't. Do people really think that this right is going to be taking away from the American people? That is what upsets me about it all. Then there are the remarks about silly other things the government will have control over....EGADS......can we just talk about our friends and family, vacations, hobbies, new babies, new jobs, birthdays, great places to eat, sports, who is going to win the Super Bowl, World Series, will it be cold today, hot tomorrow, new restaurant in town......hey I have lost 5 pounds!!


I don't know......it just Jan's Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment