Thursday, March 31, 2011

Testing Today - echo

There is something nice to say about having an echocardiogram - the room for this test was very serene.  Often I found myself trying to fall asleep until I was brought back to reality by asking to talk a deep breath and hold it.  I can check this off my list of to do's today.  Now the waiting part.....

Stopped at Walgreens today in Carbondale and took advantage of the 15% off coupon the store had going on for any product (well with some exceptions), got some great deals but my heart was just not into the Krazy Couponing Princess.  I stopped by Golden Goodies - one of my very favorite stores to shop in and closed down my booth.  I will continue shopping there because I love it!  Bittersweet - my heart is leading me to other things in my life and I except it because it was God driven.  When He speaks - I always listen!  I guess I have heart on my mind because I have already said it three times.  LOL

Tonight is the Spring play at the school - Brodie is a Jester and has the Oriental Trading Jester hat to proof it.  I so enjoy watching my boys with their activities.

Okay - I don't know how to separate subtitles in this blogging adventure so I just have to do it Jan's Way for now.  As promised her is my thumbs up and thumbs down on local restaurants - I love being corky!!

Fast Food Drive Ups - Thumbs Up!

Taco Bell - Marion
Sonic Drive Up - Marion

Fast Food Drive Ups - Thumbs Down!

Sonic Drive Up - Anna

We all work hard for our money and we do want good customer service!  Kindness matters!  No excuse for rudeness.

If you love great ice - check out my top ten list: 

Top Ten Best Ice Restaurants

10.  McDonald's - someone please tell them they need a better soda - come on!
9.   Taco Bell - great service, friendly service - bad ice
8.   Long John Silver
7.   Hardee's - step up your game
6.   Hucks on DeYoung Street - really best soda for the money - ice is very good - step it up to crushed
5.  Dairy Queen - great ice - but the price - wow - come on who are you kidding
4.   The  baseball park in Lone Oak, Kentucky - worth the drive
3.  Sonic - love Sonic
2.  Cheers in Goreville - my almost daily drink of choice
1.  Kays Sugar Creek Cafe - Creal Springs, Illinois

I really do have a life - a wonderful life - I just have so much on my mind, to say, to do.......always, Jan's Way!

2 comments:

  1. Whohoo! I did it. I'm an officail follower of Jans way!!! 2 things...I love this...especially the menu planning helpful hints and the recipes!!! And YOU'RE not dorky!!! You are a great person and I'm glad to have you as my friend!!!! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Jan! Will be keeping you in my prayers today, dear friend, that all is well with your tests.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete