Tuesday, March 29, 2011
My Way
I have started another blog - this makes my third. However, I am so excited to keep up with this one. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing as far as the design, etc. I just want a place to talk and share some of my thoughts and feelings. In high school I had a column in the schools newspaper and it was entitled, "My Way." This was an editorial column where I expressed some of my thoughts and whenever my teacher thought they were appropriate she would let me publish them. Even in my younger days I had a lot to say about a lot of things going on in the world. So from time to time I will be talking about my kiddos, being a coupon princess, my faith, my concerns, sharing my love for cooking and well just a little of this and that. Promise to myself to keep this one going. Hope you come back often and see what I have on my mind - Jan's Way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment