Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ta Da!

Day two of Jan's Way!   Last night I had a terrible fibro night.  It is this cold damp weather that gets me down literally, and just am unable to move.  Slept in the chair with heating pad - I am my mother's daughter, and am trying to get my muscles to move this morning.  I have so much on my plate this week!  I am preparing for Casey's First Communion this weekend.  So I have been making his communion banner, hemming his pants, cooking, cleaning, First Communion practice,  baseball practice and Brodie has a Spring play thingy at the school on Thursday.  And right in the middle of all these wonderful events, I go for an Echocardiogram for my Aortic Aneurysm on Thursday.  Egads!  Could I have anything else?  Thankful  - to be able to do all this.   Every night when I say my prayers - it is now I lay me down to sleep - I pray Dear Lord, my soul you will keep - if I die before I wake - I pray Dear Lord my soul you will take! None of this Hell stuff for me - I want the streets of gold and to see Jesus face! 

I just don't know the ends and outs to this blogging stuff.  There are several things I would like to comment on each day and then have them in subtitles, but for now all I know is just to type and share. I love scripture, quotes, tips on cooking, coupons, recipes and I feel the need to post a restaurant thumb up and thumb down section.  Hey, we all need help out there.  If I can be of help to anyone, make you smile, make you think, bring you closer to the Lord, well all I can say is just hang on.........The only way I know how to do things is........Jan's Way!  Peace be with ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment