I love a lot of Eleanor Roosevelt's quotes. One of my favorites, and I might add, I preach to my children over and over. She said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." While this morning I did just the opposite...I did let someone make me feel inferior and I did not give them permission to do so. Easier said than done? Sure it is.....no one is better than the other. No matter what position you hold in life, no matter how much money you make, your upstanding position in your community, who you know, what you know......As soon as I was feeling a pity party coming on I thought of my children and how I tell them this quote quite often and I brought myself back to a place where what was said to me......really didn't matter...really.....I am a wonderful child of God!
Just Jan's Way........:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment